I’m coordinating another round of Family Feud this year in celebration of April Fools Day. We have written 27 brand new survey questions, and not those lame antiseptic ones they have on TV either. These are good. Click the link below to see the survey.
For statistical purposes, we need at least 150 answers, so we’re asking that you please forward the survey to friends, family, coworkers, members of the clergy, egomaniacs and anyone else who wouldn’t mind wasting five minutes. Here is the link to the survey so that you can share it with others: http://bit.ly/yUYXmS
As thanks, I will be unveiling the poll results of last year’s Family Feud survey over the next several days. On Monday, I will begin by revealing the answers to the following 5 questions:
- Name the biggest mistake the United States has made since the year 2000.
- Name a reason people go online.
- Name the best dramatic series on television still airing original episodes.
- Name the host of a talk show.
- Name a reason people use Craig’s List.
If you would like to receive these poll results automatically, you can subscribe either through RSS or email using the links on the upper-right corner of the screen.